Monday, November 16, 2009

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't written anymore since I opened this blog. It's been kind of busy with deer hunting this weekend and I worked quite a bit last week.  But I wanted to share this little story from this weekend.  Enjoy!   

Although I have not told our whole story yet, my HOH did give me a spanking Friday night.  He still is not comfortable with the concept of spanking me to tears, but he seems to have no trouble delivering a few hard swats on my bare bottom to remind me to behave.

I am a caregiver.  In my line of work I take care of the elderly in their homes, so that they do not have to go into a nursing home.  I just got my first private client about a month ago.  It happens to be my HOH's boss' mom and dad!  It was a fluke, but it has really seemed to work out well except for one little thing..... MY MOUTH!!  Yes, I have a problem when confronted with a differing opinion than my own.  I must be right... The only game I play is I WIN!!.  Yes, we are going to have to work on that.  I really hate it actually, it gets me in so much trouble.

Anyway, She and I happened to have differing opinions on EVERYTHING! Well, except for the way I take care of her husband.  Absolutely, no complaints there.  I am very good at what I do, but I seem to butt heads with other strong willed people such as myself. Otherwise, we have "debated", as she calls it, I call it arguing, but that's because she has usually gotten my ire up by then, about football, politics, and just about anything else we can think of.  She says she likes me because I speak my mind, but I end up seeing red!? 

I don't know, anyway, we had another tiff Friday morning because I asked her if coming in an hour earlier that evening was Ok, because another caregiver of a different client wanted to leave a little early. She was already agitated over about 50 other things and she had company coming that afternoon, so of course she said no.  That was fine, but she wasn't very nice about saying it and I pretty much told her so.  Anyway, I finished working and we were talking about the holidays and she, being a caregiver herself, made the comment that she wouldn't have to work Thanksgiving or Christmas with her clients because they were really flexible with their schedule for her.   (She is expecting me, too.)  I popped off "Isn't nice when your clients are flexible with your schedule?"   She looked up at me rather sharply.  See what I mean? Always getting me in trouble! 

It's frustrating as well, because everytime I walk through the door I get to play twenty questions.  She asks the questions and expects me to answer.  First of all, most of the questions she asks is inappropriate for me to answer, because it is regarding other clients that she used to be friends with that she doesn't see anymore.  I try to tell her to go visit them and see how they are doing.  She gets upset because I won't tell her things.  I CAN'T.  It's called HIPA!  Not only that, but it distracts me from taking care of her husband (my main priority).  It's hard to get everything together and make sure I do everything right, when I have to answer a hundred questions.

Ok, back to the spanking.  I was talking to my HOH about it and I had to go back over there that evening.  I was really worried that my mouth would run away with me again.  We agreed that a preemptive spanking would be in order.  He told me to take my pants and panties off and made me bend over a chair.  That was scary.  It wasn't very severe, but it left it's mark and I was very careful with my mouth that night.

My HOH and I originally had agreed that I wouldn't get preemptive spankings because he said he couldn't bring himself to punish me for something I haven't done yet, but I'm thinking he doesn't have a problem with it now and has discussed giving others on specific occasions regarding my mouth. True, it was only one spanking, but I still responded appropriately.

At least I thought so, until this morning.  I had to bring it up, I guess I felt I didn't make my point previously.  I will have to talk to my HOH about it this evening.

Anyway, that's all for now.  I will blog some more later.  Thank you for listening and keep it real!

3 comments:

  1. I think the longer you do this, the more willing your man will be to spank you to tears. It's such a learning curve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elle, and thank you. I know the worst thing I can do his push him. For us women it seems so simple, but for our men it is a difficult decision that must be weighed very carefully. He has definitely shown interest in spanking and he's a natural with a very hard hand, I might add. We have a leather paddle that we use for erotic spankings. I dread the day he figures out that might be a good implement for punishment and, yet, I look forward to it, too. I can't explain it. All I know is that for now, I take what I can get :). It's enough, I'm not itching for a punishment spanking so much as just the release of emotion that comes with it. Although, I must admit I definitely have deserved a few since we've been together. Can erotic spankings be just as effective for the emotional release? He just seems more comfortable with those types of spankings right now. I'm sure he will come around, but I'm afraid it will take me doing something really bad. I don't want my first real spanking from him to be in anger. Yes, he did punish me the other night, which I wrote about in my blog, but it wasn't very serious and I really wish it had been more. It left bruises though, which I think bothers him. I read stuff to him and he reads some of the stuff I find, but I just wish I knew what he was thinking about all of this. The bruises wouldn't happen as least as bad maybe, if he gave a warm up, but he didn't give a warm up with the spanking the other night. We are still discussing what kind of rules and guidelines we should have for punishable offenses and things. Only a couple of things on the list right now, but I imagine as we continue there will be more added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I think preemptive spankings would do me good in some situations!

    Your HOH sounds much like mine--so loving and concerned that he has a bit of a hard time disciplining, even when he should. I try very hard, when I do get discipline, to be extra careful about whatever it was due to, so that he sees how well it works! Yes, I always wonder why exactly I wanted a spanking when I'm getting one, but afterwards, the emotional release and the love between us is all the answer I need!

    ReplyDelete