Saturday, December 26, 2009

HOME AGAIN!!

Whew! I never thought we'd make it.  I'm sure glad that J is an awesome driver!  We spent the holidays with his sister and brother-in-law and their two kids.  We had a great time, but we got snowed in an extra day.  Not too bad considering in some parts of the country it is much, much worse.  

No spankings this weekend.  I was a good girl for Craig.  I wouldn't embarrass him in front of his family, anyway.  It was his first Christmas with them in 14 years!  However, I will say that he did try his best to give me a stress-relief spanking.  Again, this is trial and error and we are both learning.  It was good, but I know it will get better eventually.  He stopped when a lot of marks started showing up.  He's working on the warm-up, but hasn't mastered it, plus my bottom is not very tough right now.  He doesn't like the marks, so I imagine the warm up is something he will master yet.  LDD is slow to integrate into our life, but he did pick up the book the other day, so it's not dead by any means.  :) YEAH!! 

I know a lot of people had to improvise, but hopefully you were able to reach out to the ones around you that were lonely and spread some joy! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and would love to hear how you all ended up spending Christmas this year.

Hugs to all,
Jadedjewel

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well. Take it slow and enjoy the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewel: Thanks for leaving the holiday message on my site. It sounds like you had a good holiday with some stress relief. Hope you keep making progress in the LDD lifestyle.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments! :)

    We will keep trudging along. I appreciate the encouragements.

    FD - Your welcome!

    Hugs,
    Jadejewel

    ReplyDelete