Monday, December 14, 2009

How do I get involved in Fantasy Friday?

I would really like to know how to get involved in the Fantasy Friday stories.  Somewhere I saw where the pictures were posted and a short story started that we could complete and I can't find it.  I have tried looking through my blogs and I'm afraid it was before I knew how to save them or I keep missing it.  Anyway, if someone could tell me the blogspot that it originates from that would be helpful.  Thank you all very much.

Otherwise, things are going good.  We got a deer this weekend.  Nice muley buck.  Probably about 3 but had a very nice rack.  I have a picture but it has J in it so probably won't post it.  For my second year deer hunting not bad at all.  J hasn't been hunting in several years so it was rather exciting all the way around.  I apologize for not posting as often, but J got laid off until March, so he is home and we've been gone a lot.

So I must run again.  Back to Christmas baking.  You all have a wonderful day and talk to you soon!

BETTER TO REGRET SOMETHING YOU DID, THEN SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T!

Until next time,
Jadedjewel

2 comments:

  1. You are combining two different series. I think it's Flash Fiction Friday you are thinking of. And I know Spanky began it - you can find him here - http://spankysdailytoast.blogspot.com/?zx=8ad986f8d11be0f5

    But please let me extend a personal invitation to Fantasy Friday!!! Although I didn't begin the series I host it now at New Beginnings and I would love to have you join in! Come read every Friday, comment any time you are willing but mostly - write a story. Write as many as you are willing to share. I know you have your own site here but sometimes a story on FF will let more people know you are here.

    Please consider writing one. All you need to do is email it to me at elisspeaks@yahoo.com

    I'm looking forward to hearing from you .

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jewel,

    PK got me started writing fiction and I loved/love it! She's got quite a fan base. You've got many stories within your posts that people would love to read if you're inclined. And in my opinion, if you write a blog, chances are high you can tell a story! PK puts pics to your story. The FFF is shorter only 200 words and you are inspired by the picture. PK's a great mentor as well as a hostess to blossoming and established writers.

    ReplyDelete