Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Still Here!!!

Sorry, everyone! I haven't posted since last weekend. I have been doing some Christmas baking, finishing up on laundry, keeping up on the dishes, several unexpected calls from work, and we had a friend pass away just yesterday. Throw in a little deer hunting in the middle of that and needless to say I have been a busy girl. Not much computer time when you stay busy...hmmm imagine that. Well, I'm not busy today, so without further ado, let us continue on this wonderful venture we call LDD.


I believe that J is getting the hang of it. He told me this weekend that if I wanted LDD he was fine with that and he would work on getting more comfortable with the spanking part of it. However, there are other ways to discipline without spanking. Granted, they don't offer the catharsis, but between J and me, very effective. Let me explain. The other night J went to bed early (I'll get to the dishes, I promise). He told me I could stay up and I told him I would be to bed about 9:30. Guess what? I didn't get to bed at 9:30. No, it was more like 1:00. The next day was his birthday, and of course I was tired. To top it off I had a morning shift at 7:00 and then I got called in on another shift until 5:00. I didn't get any rest, no cake baked, nothing done for his birthday. He understood because I did end up working all day 7:00-5:00 so that wasn't a big deal. But he wasn't tired and I was. Too bad for me, I had to stay up with him anyway. It was his birthday and he wasn't going to bed right away and he told me he went to bed early in the first place so he could stay up tonight with me. So we were staying up. He didn't allow me to be grouchy about it either. It doesn't sound bad, but when I get tired I want to go to bed right now or I get grumpy. No bed and no grumpy about it. It was my fault for staying up all night. We had a nice evening and I made him some peanut butter fudge so it wasn't a total disaster, but I don't think I'll be staying up late for a while.

I do have one bad thing to report. I threw a fit later that night about something, probably because I was tired. J wasn't happy about it, but he simply told me that if I wanted to throw a fit I could do it with someone else. That stopped me in my tracks. Maybe I was hoping for a spanking, but apparantly that wasn't the best way to go about it. Instead, I almost lost him. I am NEVER throwing another fit about anything ever again. I don't want to lose the only man that has ever loved me. God, I am so stupid sometimes. Oh, help.

OK, back to the dishes. I read J all the posts and comments. I even read him my comments back to my readers. When I read to him the comments regarding just using the "command tone" and telling me to just do it and that he probably wouldn't even have to spank me, he did just that. He was going out to clean out his pick-up. I had until the time he was done to have one load running in the dishwasher and another load ready to go in. Not that I was pushing or anything, but I did tell him if he wasn't serious it wasn't going to do any good in the long run. He asked me if I wanted a spanking now to show me how serious he was. It had been over a week since he had bought me dishwasher soap. By the time he was done with his pick-up, every dish in the house was rinsed and ready to go and the dishwasher was running. The kitchen was almost clean. The kitchen hasn't been clean for months. He came inside and looked around almost in shock. "That's all it took?" he asked me. I told him yep and asked him if he was impressed. "Yes, very impressed." I do have another load ready to go in the dishwasher and I will have that done before J gets home from work tonight. So the dishes are done, and we can chalk one up for LDD! YEAH!!

The "motivation" he gave me has spilt over into other parts of my life. I actually got some Christmas baking done. I hadn't done any of that yet. I also got the rest of the kitchen cleaned up. The deep freeze was impossible to get into because of the stacks of papers and other stuff on it. I cleared a place for the dishwasher, so it wasn't in the middle of the kitchen and watered all my plants, for which I am sure they are extremely grateful. Not too bad for the naughty, lazy girl for I've been for quite a while. I am trying to be better because I know that it pleases J. Not to mention, it keeps me out of trouble. ;)

Until next time...
Jadedjewel

1 comment:

  1. Dear JJewel,

    I really appreciate your writings. They are so self effacing and I can relate to so much of what you write. I struggle with myself all the time. I so need Greg to be my back bone as I feel little motivation to keep myself on track. It happens in spurts. I've littel consistency. It helps that you & I share some of the same habits - you're like me - not proud - just honest! hugs to a fellow woman in need of a good man, KayLynn

    ReplyDelete