Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Hi.  It's been a while since I've written anything in my blog.  I picked up a new client at work and taking care of J post-surgery. J has recovered nicely from his surgery.  He said he feels better than he has in months.  Nothing serious, just one of those organs God gave us but we can live without.  Although, apparently they can make a person really sick if they are malfunctioning.

So, it's the start of a new year.  New challenges, stories and spankings.  I am beginning to wonder if the reason J was hesitant is because he just wasn't feeling well.  He is feeling much better now and he picked up the book and read a couple of chapters.  LOL...He said he was hoping I wouldn't notice.  Anyways, I am again hopeful that this year will bring new adventures and discovering of ourselves.

I, of course, will write more as things progress.  I am glad I started this blog.  It is interesting to see the progression we have taken in our lives.  It seems so slow, but again this is very hard for him.  I am hoping that by others following our story here, they can see that it may take a few days or a few months to introduce LDD into your life but, if you are patient, it does come.  I think that it is important to note, as well, that although life itself can sometimes get in the way of progress, it is possible to get back on track and eventually it does come together.  Remember, this is your new life.  Just as things get in the way in every other part of life, it happens here, too.  Life flows and you have to take the good with the bad.

I hear a lot of ladies out there who say they really, really need a spanking and that their HOH doesn't seem to be "getting it".  At this point, I could be one of them.  It is a conscious choice every day to submit to the HOH that doesn't seem to be "getting it".  Yes, some things could be handled differently perhaps, but I will gently remind J when he gets frustrated with me that he has options now.  It's up to HIM to make that choice to implement those options, not me.  Again, to get frustrated with your HOH would be detrimental.  He needs to know you submit to him whether you like his decision or not.  Remember, LDD is about submitting to him because you love him, not because of what you get out of it.  This does not mean become a doormat that he doesn't pay attention to.  Besides, if your HOH truly loves you and you love him, that senario is almost impossible, anyway.

DON'T LET YOUR ALLIGATOR MOUTH OVERLOAD YOUR CANARY ASS!    ;)

Until next time,
Jadedjewel

No comments:

Post a Comment