Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hey, I think I got it!

I want to say a big hello to everyone and look forward to blogging my experiences with my HOH.
This blog is mostly for me.  My HOH will probably read it on occasion and maybe comment a little.  I have so many thoughts and feelings that I'm confusing myself I think. To write them down would be a relief.  To hear your comments and ideas would be enlightening.

I have spent weeks researching and reading everything I can find about the LDD lifestyle. I am 37 years old and this isn't just a fleeting fantasy.  I have desired to be loved my whole life.  I know that discipline and love go hand in hand.  If you love your child, you will discipline them.  I believe a man that truly loves his wife will discipline her.  I also know the difference between discipline and abuse.

I have NEVER been disciplined.  I HAVE been hit, smacked, beat, shoved, thrown, and chained in anger.  I have never felt forgiveness, love, reconciliation or release from my guilt.  It's always hanging over my head like some black cloud and in my face constantly even to this day.  I have spent my whole life running, hurt, angry, unloved, abandoned, guilt-ridden and on the defensive.  UNTIL NOW.....

(to be continued....)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome and hello as well. If you need any help with your blog you can always email Thomas or I and we can help you with it. I can truly understand your feelings I felt the same way till I meet Thomas and had my first adult spanking. It is truly a refreshing thing though. Lots of well wishes to you and yours as you take this new journey. I'm glad that you have decided to share your journey as well on a blog. Blogging does really help, It's a great community as well that we have in spanko bloggers land LOL. anyway just wanted to say hello. Seems I also get to be the first commenter. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank you, Cookie! I have read so much of your blog and seen a few of your clips. I think Thomas and you are wonderful. I will tell more of my story. I am just trying to think how to word it without jumping ahead too quickly!!

    ReplyDelete