Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY SPANKINGS!!!

Not much to write about lately, at least in the spanking world.  I intend to post a story from a book I got over Christmas, but I have not done so yet.  I will get to that today, hopefully.  J is going in for a minor? surgery tommorrow.  Hopefully, he should feel a lot better when it's over.  He's been sick to his stomach a lot lately, so they are going to fix that.

I started another blog, but did not attach it to this because the nature of the two blogs is not connected.  If you are interested in checking it out the blog address is fightingforourfreedom.blogspot.com.  It is very clearly stated what it is about.  Please keep comments separate and I would appreciate the same courtesy there as I receive from all of you here.  Agreeing to disagree is fine, just please avoid rude behavior.

I really do appreciate all of you for your support in our LDD life and look forward to much growth in this area next year.  I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year and a year full of Happy Spankings!

BLOOM WHERE YOUR PLANTED!

Until next time,
Jadedjewel

1 comment:

  1. I hope that the out patient surgery goes well. Looking forward to reading your story!

    kitten

    ReplyDelete