Friday, December 18, 2009

I read the entire book!

In a couple previous posts I mentioned the LDD book and recommended it to couples that are interested in the LDD lifestyle.  I must admit, I offered this recommendation not having read the book myself.  I had read several of the partial chapters posted on the Mr. LovingDD website.  Due to financial contraints I felt I couldn't afford it until after Christmas.  I broke down one day a couple of weeks ago and got the book anyway.  I got it in the mail probably 3 days ago and I have read the whole thing.  I couldn't put it down.  Wow, what an awesome instruction manual for TTWD.  I have now turned it over to J.  I hope that he reads it with an open heart.  I look forward to and yet dread when he finishes the book.


I already have an idea what kind of contract I want to make with J.  The book speaks of two types of contracts.  One is an open-ended type of contract that allows him to punish me whenever he feels that it is necessary.  The other type of contract is a set of rules that list punishable offenses.  I want a contract with J that includes both.  I want a list of rules that I have to follow, but I don't want him to feel limited to just those.  I want him to feel free to punish me for whatever he feels is necessary, but I also need a list of rules that spells out specific punishable offences.  For example, Rule #1 might be taking my medicine every day.  A second rule might be taking care when driving his pick-up.  No speeding, talking on the cell, etc.  But, I don't want him to feel limited to just the specific rules.  If a situation comes up that he feels a spanking is warranted I want him to feel free to do that even if it's not a "Rule" so to speak.


I want him to know that in my "sane" state of mind, such as it is, I will willingly submit to whatever punishment he deems necessary.  I may not willingly submit when the time comes at first, because I know me, but I hope through discipline that I will more willingly submit and hopefully grow as an individual, woman and girlfriend.  I desire this greatly.  I have so many capabilities that could really advance me in my own life if I would just buckle down and do it.  This takes discipline of which I seem to have none.  I truly believe I need J's help to do it.


Until next time...
Jadedjewel

   

No comments:

Post a Comment