Friday, December 18, 2009

Letter to J

Dear J,

Please help me. Only you can. I love you so much. Please understand my need for LDD and the benefits of such a life. I know what I am asking from you is very difficult because of the love you have for me.  If you didn't love me that much this life wouldn't even be possible.  I know it seems so selfish what I am asking, but it's not. It's NOT.  I want to be all I can be and more for everyone that I interact with in my life.  You, of course, but there is also my friends, my children, my parents, my job, my clients and my individual interactions with people every day in my life.  All of these people are affected my behavior and happiness level.  Please help me to be a happier, better behaved, purely feminine woman.  I want to be filled with joy, peace and love.  Only you can do this for me through strict discipline and love.

Do not be afraid of hurting me.  You could never do that.  Discipline does involve hurting me, but it's a beneficial kind of pain.  A learning kind of pain.  A cleansing kind of pain.  A positive kind of pain.  I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you.  You are trying so hard to overcome your fears and reservations.  I see you working on this even if you don't think I do.  Please read the book with an open heart.  Please read it with a logical mind.  It really makes a good point about the reasoning and benefits of LDD.  I desire those benefits.  I need them to be a complete woman for you.  I want this for us, for you.  I want to be my best always, because I shine when I am at my best.  The glow in me has dimishished since we have been together.  My excitement for life and what doors you have opened for me has dulled some.  Not due to any fault of yours or mine, but just because I am a woman and that's what happens over time.  A spanking is like polishing the silver to make it shine again.  I know discipline, good strong tearful discipline, will help me shine again.  Help me to shine again for you, J.

With all my love,
Me  

2 comments:

  1. Dear JJ,

    We've been doing this for almost 2 years (spanking) and within the past say six months, it's been more HOH than before. It is a process. I understand the feeling of desperation. Be strong and know that submitting to whatever his schedule is. Try hard not to grab the steering wheel. He does his own thing completely. It is not what we crave, but if I'm really supposed to let him be in charge, then I readjust to his reality not my expectations/needs. It is very hard at times. Believe me I know how it feels. We just talked again last night. Patience & obedience are to be foremost. Try to release slowly your ideal. Hugs, KayLynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the above is a bit incoherent, I got a whole hour of sleep last night - it shows!

    ReplyDelete