Thursday, December 3, 2009

I didn't skip the paragraph!

I read it to him, didn't want to, but I did.  All I have to say is I'm a lucky girl to have a forgiving HOH.  I know I'll be luckier when he's not so forgiving, however, I'm not exactly looking forward to my next discipline spanking.  I much prefer good-girl spankings.

***I will call my HOH "J" from now on.  He has agreed to let me do this here.  The reason for me asking this of him is I find myself detaching emotionally from the blog because I can't put his name in here.  This is, and should be I think, a very intimate and personal thing for me.  I don't want to detach myself from my blog in any way.  I want to truly speak from the heart.  I hope to touch the hearts of my readers.  I wish to portray LDD in a positive light. 

Due to the nature of the content that this post has led me on I must include this warning:
DO NOT introduce LDD into an already abusive relationsip. This could possibly have detremental effects to you.  You could possibly end up in a Master/Slave relationship from which it could take years to escape.  My best advice would be to LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.  Call the National Domestic Abuse Hotline at 1-800-799-7233.  They will connect you to the closest office that can protect you and help you get out.  They will relocate you to any location of your choice, including state to state, and provide you with the resources to get resettled.  ***DO IT AFRAID, JUST DO IT***

A proper canidate for your HOH will already be compassionate, giving, kind, and love you unconditionally.  Please pardon the "canidate" word, dear HOHs.  Suggestions?

It's such a beautiful thing that LDD brings to the hearts of those that make this a part of their life.  Many of us, including me, call LDD a "lifestyle" and "TTWD" (this thing we do).  I think it's such a natural part of life that I almost don't understand why it isn't the norm.  It's the internal make-up God has given us, and it's something, it seems, that every woman out there that's "missing something" is looking for.  Could you imagine the marriages that could be saved?  The broken hearts that could be healed?  The children that would grow up so happy and healthy with the dad and mom God gave them?  Could you imagine the change in America if we all adopted this "lifestyle"? 

There is nothing wrong with being a strong woman.  Emotionally we are strong.  God made us that way.  But that also makes us build walls, become stubborn and illogical.  Thank the Lord that He gave us to sensible, logical, stronger counterparts to keep our emotions in check.  Checks and balances.  It's the way it's supposed to be.  So natural. 

I want to make a call to all women everywhere to give back the reins to whom they belong.  Learn how to make this a part of your life.  Learn how to "build" your man to be your perfect HOH.  Start submitting now.  This DOESN'T mean become a doormat.  It means to allow him to say yea or nay without you pitching a fit.  If he asks you to do something, smile and do it.  Don't push his buttons.  Behave yourself at all times.  Remember you don't really want a Discipline spanking and you don't want to force him to having to give you one.  Trust me, it is possible to screw up all by yourself without trying to.

Introduce it slowly!!!!!!!!  BE PATIENT!!!!!!  If he truly loves you this will be very hard for him and it may take him some time, even months, to get comfortable with the idea of spanking you.  Respect that.  Do not brat, or be naughty on purpose to push him to spank you.  J and I have been together for 3 months shy of two years.  He has spanked me in the bedroom pretty much from the beginning. But  "Discipline" spanking is a whole other ball game.  You are asking him to hurt you.  You are asking him to make you cry.  You are asking A HELL OF A LOT.  I recommend purchasing Loving Domestic Discipline, reading it cover to cover and then giving it to your future HOH and allowing him all the time in the world he needs to read and absorb it. 

It may seem that your HOH is not "getting it" (understanding what LDD is about and your desperate need for it).  But in actuality, ladies, this is not true.  Men's brains are not empty, anymore than yours is.  Men are very analytical and once they choose to do something, they usually do it.  They must be allowed the time to make that choice.  When you introduce the LDD into your life the first thing they think about is all the things they have been taught about girls and all the things that could go wrong.  Then once they get past that, and if you're patient he will, then they start thinking can I really do this?  I love her, can I really do that to her?  Can I really make her cry?  Can I spank her properly?  Can I push myself to do that?  This seems to me the process that takes the most time.

If you continue to be as submissive as possible, then you will see his confidence grow.  He will begin using the "command tone".  Do not baulk at this or you'll blow it.  He may even begin giving little "threats".  This is a sign of progress.  He is starting to open up to the fact that he is the man and he wears the pants.  He is also opening to the idea of spanking you.  You may have recieved a spanking or two by this time, probably in the bedroom. This is his way of testing the waters.  This might be a good time to introduce him to blogs about LDD on the internet, if he is interested, or start your own.  You're starting to get excited and might be trying to rush things a bit.  DON'T.  Again, be patient.  It's decision time and you don't want to influence that decision negatively.  I know, I almost blew it myself last week. This is the point where J is now.

What happens next?  After this point I am relatively unhelpful.  We are not there yet.  There are many books and blogs out there that address the advanced stages of LDD.  I hope to lead you through our progress to that stage.  If anyone feels they have an answer to that queston for me...please comment.  I love the comments, even if they are just short ones.  I read every one.  

Until next time...
Jadedjewel

3 comments:

  1. "Emotionally we are strong...So natural."

    Thank you! That whole section is so perfect. I think you've said it better than I have been able to figure out how! I am in total agreement that this lifestyle could save so many couples the anguish that they bring on themselves. We women have had the whole "You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing" shoved down our throats, so that we believe it. And our poor men have been conditioned to give into us and fear us. No wonder it's such a backwards, messed-up world! (Again I must also agree with your warning: LDD is based in LOVE, not fear or abuse!)

    My HOH is in the same place as yours, I think, maybe yours is a little further along. I look forward to reading more of your insight. Any little bit of advice helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You have taken the words right out of my mouth and my heart! It is exactly what I have been trying to explain to my HOH. Only you've done it so much better than I. Thank you. Thank you. I am in total agreement with you. If couples understood the natural order of "couples and family dynamics, I believe we would see less divorce. The HOH as head, provider, protector, and leader doesn't mean that women are mindless. It means we are cherished. So simple and yet so misunderstood by society. Again, thank you. Keep posting. I am hanging on your every word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the heartfelt comments. I hope that many women get an opportunity to read this post and hearts will be changed. Thank you so much.

    Hugs,
    Jadedjewel

    ReplyDelete